Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Just Be Ben


I love this quote from James Farrior when asked what were you thinking after Larry Fitzgerald scored the touchdown as the Cardinals took the lead? "All I was thinking was, "Just be Ben". James Farrior's hope was that if Ben Roethlisberger just did what he had done all year, if he just played his game, if he would just "Be Ben" the Steelers would win their sixth superbowl.

Only a born and raised "Younzer" who grew up with watching Franco Harris, Terry Bradshaw and Lynn Swann could relate this to Jesus, so here goes!

I believe we are in the fourth quarter in the reality of life. The game is almost over and it appears the other team is winning. My hope and my faith is that when all is said and done, we win!!! All I am thinking as the clock ticks down is "Just Be Jesus!"

No comments:

Post a Comment